Monday, March 23, 2009

3 States in 1 day!

Michigan, Indiana and Illinois. I am in New Lenox hanging out with my Aunt Betty. Uncle Max is away on a business trip, so it just us girls :-). We finished a fabulous supper and have been enjoying catching each other up on the latest news in our lives.
Gladys and I continued our bonding process. She ran flawlessly, and purred happily while everyone (minus two trucks) flew past us like rabbits passing a turtle :-).
Thank you for your prayers on this first leg of my journey.
I also want to thank my church for a wonderful time of celebration and commissioning Sunday night. The food, fellowship, encouraging words, hugs, and tears will stay imprinted on my heart and mind for a long time. Trinity Baptist Church is the BEST!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you! Glad you have had a good trip so far. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Good news! We've been praying lots...it helps with the tears! Enjoy you're remaining visits before the "big" trip.
Love ya,
Mel VV