Sunday, March 29, 2009

Oregon welcomes Jane!

My brain is pretty much mush right now...since it is 10:42 according to my body, but in "real time" it is 7:42. I am trying to stay up later tonight since I don't have to get up and drive tomorrow!! YEAH!
Thank you for all your prayers for personal safety, mechanical safety and spiritual safety! All prayers have been answered. Isn't our God gracious with the timing of my driving? As my Dad said to me tonight--I missed the storm that came BEFORE I was driving, and now that I am here, I am missing the storm that is ARRIVING tomorrow! Our God is GREAT in His timing--just another confirmation and His mighty hand that we can see.

More news to come in a few days....

Smiles from Oregon, and lookin' together with you to Jesus!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord! Many have commented on the weather to me this weekend. I think God's timing is great. Praying for you to adjust to the new time zone and the new job this week!
Love you lots!!!

Anna said...

Glad you got there safely! You need to change your "About Me" thing on the side, it's outdated now! :) Hope you slept well!