Sunday, November 22, 2009

On Our Way!

Hey everyone! I am currently in Idaho Falls, ID with Anna getting ready to go for breakfast. The last few weeks have been a whirlwind of activities with Anna here and the events at the ranch. Lord willing, we will be in MI on Wednesday afternoon!!

Thank you for all your prayers....I promise I will write a more detailed update after Thanksgiving!!

Keep smilin' and lookin' to Jesus with me!

Enjoy your Thanksgiving with family and friends--I sure will! We ALL have much to be thankful for!

3 comments:

Mary Lee said...

Praying for a safe trip! Looking forward to seeing you in church next Sunday!

Mary

Anonymous said...

Have fun on the way home! Looking forward to Wednesday!!

Anonymous said...

Can hardly wait to see you Thanksgiving day!
Love,
Mel VV